Cindy's and Storybook breakfast, what dress

HaleyB

I am not a robot
Okay, dd is trying to decide which one she wants to do the most. It seems to boil down to which dress they will wear. I know that they show up in various garb, but on a non holiday in June, what dress are we most likely to see on
Cinrerella at CRT
Snow White at CRT
Snow White at Storybook
Belle at CRT
Belle at Storybook
Sleeping Beauty at Storybook
is Sleeping Beauty ever at CRT?

She is indifferant to Mulan and Ariel...

We have been to CRT twice and both times everybody was wearing the same dress.
Cinderella - light blue gown she wore to the ball
Belle - blue casual dress she wore at the beginning of the movie
Sleeping Beauty - blue dress the fairies made for her
Snow White - her traditional dress
Mary Poppins - white dress from cartoon part of movie
Prince Charming - outfit he wore to the ball
Aladdin - his casual outfit from the movie

Keep in mind these characters were not all there both times we went. One year it was Cinderella, Belle, Mary Poppins, Prince Charming, and Aurora. The second year it was Cinderella, Belle, Snow White, Aladdin, and Aurora.

When it comes to what you wear, anything is fine. We personally dressed a little nicer because the castle is so beautiful and it is such a special time.

Oh....one other thing. Fairy Godmother is in the same outfit she wears in the movie, except more beautiful. I hope you have as magical of a time as we had there. We are going back in Sept. and I have already counted out my 90 days to get my PS.

Have fun!!:wave:

Thanks. DD wants to where one of her princess dresses, she has them all...

Only difference we noticed:
In 98 Sleeping Beauty was in her blue dress at CRT, 3 weeks ago she was in her pink dress there. princess:
Last June Sleeping Beauty was in her blue dress at PSB.

Ariel is not at either breakfast. We had Mulan and Jasmine at PSB in addition to Sleeping Beauty (blue dress), Belle, and Mary P.

CRT 3 weeks ago was Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty (pink dress), Snow White, Mary Poppins, Belle, and Fairy Godmother.

I am thinking that perhaps Aurora has switched to the pink dress at CRT. Anyone else know for sure?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter