Cindy Crawford Furniture - Any reviews?

Belle2667

Ah, Disney, where the magic never stops!
Hi -

DH and I are looking at getting some new furniture for our family room and we were looking at the Cindy Crawford Denim slip-cover couch and loveseat.

Does anyone have any experience with the Cindy Crawford line? Some research we've done, some people have complaints with the wear, but it's hard to gauge how hard they use it or what timeframe they're talking about.

Any experiences are appreciated. TIA

Hi -

DH and I are looking at getting some new furniture for our family room and we were looking at the Cindy Crawford Denim slip-cover couch and loveseat.

Does anyone have any experience with the Cindy Crawford line? Some research we've done, some people have complaints with the wear, but it's hard to gauge how hard they use it or what timeframe they're talking about.

Any experiences are appreciated. TIA

I don't know anything about the Cindy Crawford line but I"ll tell you that we love our Restoration Hardware furniture!!! Great durability and nice looking.

We have a leather set of sofa, loveseat, and chair of CC. We have had it for a year now, and I have seen it for a total of maybe 30 miutues over that year. As soon as we got it, I covered it with it with not so attractive covers to keep the dog drool and kids sticky fingers off of it. If I had my choice, we would not have gotten it..not enough room, and we never see it because it will be ruined the first time we leave the covers off. (My DH HAD to have it:confused3)So as far as the furniture goes, it is REALLY pretty (red leather, mmmm) but we never see it/use it. Sorry that probably doesn't help you at all.

One suggestion, get the Protection Plan from Raymour and Flanigan. I have seen the set in the showroom and it is very similar if not exactly the same material as your favorite pair of jeans. The protection plan will replace the furniture for free if anything happens that they can't fix and they will also come and fix any wear and tear or stubborn stains for free.

I cannot rave enough about the plan. I have had 3 sets of new coffee tables and end tables since last March. They kept chipping and they kept bringing me new sets. Finally, I requested completely new tables, within and hour they had called the store and I was able to go down and with a credit for the amount I paid for a 3 tables, I was able to pick out anything I wanted. It didn't even have to be tables, could have been a couch for all they cared.

The customer service is excellent at the store and at the corporate level. You will not be disappointed at all. :thumbsup2

Thank you for the responses.

As far as the denim and wear, I fully expect that it would wear like my favorite jeans and that was one of the things I liked about it. Plus, being slip-covered, if the cushions were wearing in one spot more than another, it would be easy to switch them up to wear more evenly. Plus, since it's for our informal family room, I thought if it ever got that bad, I could sew patches on it, just like mom used to do to our favorite jeans.

As far as the protection plan, thanks for the advice. We would probably pass that up, but hearing your good experience, we will take a closer look at it. The problem is that it would be cheaper for us to buy online and have it delivered than to buy from Raymour & Flannigan. They are hurting enough to deal on pricing yet.

we purchased our then 16 y/o daughter a queen sized canopy bed from the cindy crawford line at rooms to go. it's now 4 years old and still looks brandnew. she loves the piece but is rough on furniture plus her cat has barfed on the wood from time to time. it's held up beautifully. couldn't be happier. don't have any experience with her livingroom stuff tho.

I am very happy with my Raymour and Flannigan purchase. We bought the protection plan and haven't needed it. Go in prepared to bargain. They will. Our salesman was great. I went in prepared to get the same sofa you are looking at. They didn't have it in stock and I bought something very similar.

We bought a sectional from Rooms to Go - it's great! We did buy the protection plan from them, we always do because we almost always use the protection plan.

The rooms to go one included a spray on protectant that would help it repel stains. Not long after we got it, our sweet Shih Tzu decided he needed to mark the cushions on the section and I kid you not - that pee just beaded up! I was amazed. Nothing soaked in, nothing stained, it was great.

I purchased a Cindy crayford Sofa from the Brick and what a piece of junk. Back cushions lost shape right away and it creaks like crazy. Got warrenty work done by the Brick and it got half fixed, but still creaks like crazy. The stiching job was messy, and there is some minute burn damage on the back probably from a cigarette. Run away from this furniture and the Brick.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter