Cinderellas Royal Table?

MinniesYooHoo

With the cows and the chickens, they all sound lik
Please help refresh my memory. DD has a hankering to eat at CRT for our next trip. It's been so long I can't remember about the booking/paying process when on a Dining Plan. (I do know it will take 3 credits). Can anyone help me with the process?

Its 2 credits. Ive never been able to do it online. I call Disney Dining to book, tell them Im on the dining plan and give them my reservation number. They still take a CC hold, but dont charge.

Apparently online, there is a box to check to let them know you are on the plan and not charge you, but Ive never been able to find the magical box!

We've always been on the dining plan and unless something's changed we have a credit card stored and don't enter credit card info on any of our ressies including CRT and the card has never been charged and Ive also always done it online.

We booked online and used the dining credits to 'hold' the reservation. You lose them, as you would a prepayment, if it's missed and not cancelled in time. Our credit card info was stored in the system but didn't have a confirmation for it when using the credits.

OK. Thanks y'all! Our ressie day is coming up in about a week. My only concern is that the dining plan hasn't been added to our ressie yet (We're DVC). Think they'll still just take CC to hold the ressie? I've heard folks talk about having to pay upfront. But I'm thinking that unless it's a buffet, how do they know what you'll eat?!

No, they will charge you the full amount on booking. CRT is a prepay experience with a set price. Doesn't matter what you order. It is a single price for all diners.

For those of you that have booked online, where is this "magic box" for reserving with dining plan credits? My 180 date is in tomorrow and I was hoping to be able to book this online.

OK. Thanks y'all! Our ressie day is coming up in about a week. My only concern is that the dining plan hasn't been added to our ressie yet (We're DVC). Think they'll still just take CC to hold the ressie? I've heard folks talk about having to pay upfront. But I'm thinking that unless it's a buffet, how do they know what you'll eat?!

If not on the regular dining plan or deluxe dining plan - they'll charge your credit card in full to hold the reservation

For those of you that have booked online, where is this "magic box" for reserving with dining plan credits? My 180 date is in tomorrow and I was hoping to be able to book this online.
After you choose which time you want, the next screen to pop up will ask you how you want to pay. This is how it works on iPhone anyway. Their mobile site may vary slightly from what you might see on a PC.

After you choose which time you want, the next screen to pop up will ask you how you want to pay. This is how it works on iPhone anyway. Their mobile site may vary slightly from what you might see on a PC.

I never saw a box to specifically tell it to use my dining credits - it just does. I'm assuming when your logged into MDE the system "sees" your dining plan

Thanks everyone. I tried playing around making a reservation for a different night without actually submitting it and I didn't see any option for the dining plan but I'm guessing that could be because I tried a day before we check in and therefore the dining plan wouldn't be an option for that day. Hopefully it will work tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter