Cinderella's Royal Table dinner, no princesses

StarbuxNY

Mouseketeer
No Cinderella at dinner??!!??

I am so disappointed with myself. I guess I jumped the gun and was thrilled to get an ADR for dinner one evening, only to just learn from TGM that the only character at the dinner is Fairy Godmother. The princesses show up for breakfast and lunch only.

So, being that I paid in full a couple hundred dollars, I guess I can't switch this to lunch, right? It's probably gone anyway. And I scheduled BBB for DD right before our CRT ADR too!

We will see her still for pictures right before dinner, right?

I am so bummed out about this. I should have read it more thoroughly.

When I called to make my reservation, the guy I talked to talked me into going to 1900 Park fare. He led me to believe the princesses are not at lunch either. I think just Cinderella! Even paying in advance you should be able to get your money refunded!

Here is what the information at the dining information page says:

"Once Upon A Time Breakfast"

As you enjoy your meal, you'll be visited by Disney Princesses and Friends. Special "sparkling effects" will make your meal memorable. Princes ages 3 - 9 will get a Magical Sword and Princesses ages 3 -9 will get a Magic Wand.

8:00 - 10:20am
$32.99 - ages 10 and up
$22.99 - ages 3 - 9

This all you care to eat meal offers pre-plated Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Sausage, Cheese Danish, Fresh Fruit, Breakfast Breads, Potato Casserole, Juice and Coffee. You may select the Healthy Alternative: Muesli served with fresh fruit and yogurt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"A Fairytale Lunch at Cinderella's Royal Table "
As you enjoy your meal, you'll be visited by Disney Princesses and Friends. Special "sparkling effects" will make your meal memorable. Princes ages 3-9 will get a Magical Sword and Princesses ages 3-9 will get a Magic Wand.
12:00 - 3:00pm

$35.99 - Ages 10 and up

$23.99 - Ages 3 - 9

This meal will begin with a family style salad with Prosciutto, Mozzarella, Cheese and other delicacies.

Ages 10 and up can select one entree such as Salmon, Pasta Pomadore, Pork Tenderloin and Blueberry Cobbler for dessert.

Ages 3 - 9 can select Chicken Strips, Hamburger, Cheeseburger or Hot Dog and a Crown Sundae for Dessert.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dreams Come True Dinner"

With this dinner, you'll receive the photo package and an exclusive lithograph. While you dine, the Fairy Godmother will visit and invite everyone to participate in a Magical Moment celebration. The evening ends with a glittering finale.
4:00pm - Varies with Park Hours

$40.99 - Ages 10 and up

$25.99 - Ages 3 - 9

Choice of one Appetizer:

BLT Salad
Vegetable Spring Roll
Corn and Crab Soup
Choice of one Entree:

Roasted Prime Rib with Gratin Potatoes
Spice Rubbed Roast Chicken with Polenta
Grilled Pork Tendeloin with Orzo-Cheese Casserole
Braised Lamb Shank with Root Vegetable Mash
Pan Seared Salmon with Blue Crab and Shrimp Risotto
Cheese Tortellini with Julienne Vegetables
Choice of one Dessert:

Blueberry Buckle with Fresh Lemon Ice Cream
Chocolate Mousse Cake
Raspberry Sorbet
Children's Menu:

Mini-Hot Dogs in Pretzel Roll buns
Chicken Tenders with Mashed Potatoes
Macaroni topped with Melted Mozzarella
Royal Crown Sundae
Raspberry Sorbet
Due to limited seating capacity, the castle meals sell out within minutes of becoming available. Be sure to call 407-WDW-DINE exactly 180 days in advance.

Magic Your Way Plus Dining - 2 Table Service credits required

SO, it looks like Breakfast & lunch have princesses and dinner only has the Fairy Godmother guaranteed. I thought they made you put your credit card down as a hold but it won't be charged until the meal (or if you cancel less than 48 hours prior to your reservation time). Therefore if you want to change and it is over 48 hours you should have no problem if you can find an alternative time. Good luck!

We saw Cindy (in the lobby), Belle, Snow White, Jasmine and Aurora at CRT lunch.

Not sure how you'd work it around you BBB ressie, but it is not unheard of to get a breakfast/lunch at CRT on a cancellation. (I did :)) The CM recommended I keep calling, right at 7am Eastern when they open. She also said to be sure to try 48h before you're looking at if it comes to that. That is the cancellation deadline and spots open up.

They charge your credit card right away but you do have a certain time frame (I think 48 hours) to cancel and get refunded

Please, someone correct me if I'm wrong. But, according to other posts I've seen you have up to 48 hours before your meal to cancel.
Also, Cinderella should be downstairs for meet-n-greets before dinner just like she is with the other meals but there will not be princesses or other characters doing meet-n-greets during the meal. There is a little show instead.
If Cinderella is your only goal, you should be fine. Otherwise, you may want to keep checking for a lunch cancellation or trying for dinner at 1900 Park Fare. HTH

Edited to add: I see that you are going to BBB too, so lunch is probably not going to help unless you can move that around.

I have been to dinner at CRT twice. Both times and from many other guest's experiences, Cinderella is always in the lobby before you have dinner. Basically, you check in, then you take a picture and meet with Cindy, and then led to your table upstairs. The only characters that appear during your meal for you to meet are the Fairy Godmother, Suzy and Perla (the mice).

Note: this is only for dinner. There are much more princesses available to meet during lunch and breakfast.

I couldn't get an ADR for CRT for breakfast and lunch so I was bummed and took a 9:45 dinner reservation, only to later cancel. The time was horrible, way too late. Also, the dinner menu just didn't look real appealing, even if you were eating inside Cinderella's castle. The fact that there aren't any other princesses other than Cinderella and even with her, she is only downstairs to take a picture with you and then just the Fairy Godmother and mice are upstairs and do a quick show from what I've heard and that is it. For the price, just not worth it for us. That is why I cancelled. I have dd booked for the Storybook Princess Lunch, 1900 Park Fare for Cinderella's Gala Feast, My Disney Princess Tea, Wonderland Tea and BBB so I think we aren't missing out by cancelling the CRT dinner. I still try and call every so often though, because you never know when someone might cancel and an opening for breakfast or lunch might pop up. Goodluck to you but in my honest opinion, I wouldn't pay that much money for the dinner at CRT.

No Cinderella at dinner??!!??

I am so disappointed with myself. I guess I jumped the gun and was thrilled to get an ADR for dinner one evening, only to just learn from TGM that the only character at the dinner is Fairy Godmother. The princesses show up for breakfast and lunch only.

So, being that I paid in full a couple hundred dollars, I guess I can't switch this to lunch, right? It's probably gone anyway. And I scheduled BBB for DD right before our CRT ADR too!

We will see her still for pictures right before dinner, right?

I am so bummed out about this. I should have read it more thoroughly.

You have a certain timeframe to cancel like I did but I can't remember if it is 72, 48 or 24 hrs. Call and check. They have to cancel your original one and then if there is an opening for breakfast or lunch, you'll make a new reservation. The charge on your card will get credited and then a new charge will show up for the new reservation. It is worth trying to call for the breakfast or lunch. I don't think the CRT dinner is worth that much money. That is exactly why we cancelled. Goodluck to you :)

I just wanted to add that we had dinner at CRT last summer and enjoyed it very much. We met and took pictures with Cinderella downstairs and then went upstairs for dinner. The Fairy Godmother and the mice did a little show or performance, not sure what you call it. She sang and they all danced around and came to the table for some more pictures. I always liked the Fairy Godmother and the mice so I thought it was great. Everyone enjoyed there meal. They brought the photos to the table during dinner. A couple a few tables away got engaged during dinner. It was our first time eating there and it was exciting to us just to be in the castle and look around.

Anyway, that's just my two cents.

At our dinner, Cinderella was in the bottom of the castle posing for pictures but she was NOT at the dinner. When we ate, the Fairy God Mother and the two mice, Suzy and Perla did a little skit. They do come around to many of the tables but if you want a picture, you must be quick!

Yes- NO Princesses at dinner- Fairy Godmother- not sure if Cinderella is in the lobby for pics though.

You can cancel UP TO 48 hours PRIOR to your ADR- if you are not happy- cancel- unless you are going in 48 hours you will get a full refund.

If you want to dine at CRT with the Princesses- go for breakfast or lunch- it never hurts to ask when you call- magic happens all the time :)

When I called to make my reservation, the guy I talked to talked me into going to 1900 Park fare. He led me to believe the princesses are not at lunch either. I think just Cinderella! Even paying in advance you should be able to get your money refunded!

1900 Park Fare was very nice, we really enjoyed it. We saw Cinderella, Prince Charming and the Step Sisters there. Cinderella will be the only princess you see there though.:banana:

Cinderella IS in the lobby for pictures and autographs before you are taken upstairs for dinner. So YES, you will meet Cinderella...she just will NOT be walking from table to table. We really liked the food at CRT Dinner.

We did the CRT Dinner a couple of years ago and are doing it again w/DD6. We are getting other princesses at Princess Storybook (we are doing lunch...last time did dinner).

We are also doing 1900 Park Fare for Breakfast, but Cinderella is not present at that time (only dinner when she & prince charming will make the rounds).

I think we have ALL the princesses covered this trip!!! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter