Cinderella's Palace: I am SO sad!!!

At the top of the restaurant board there is a link to helpful hints for getting CRT. Inside that post there is a link to a clock that is on eastertn standard time. It's supposed to be official. Everytime I have tried for CRT I used that clock. I had the clock on my computer screen and followed the exact directions on the CRT tip post. I started calling at 6:57, 6:58, 6:59, I did connect in right at 7:00am. Don't give up:sunny:

Good luck tomorrow morning! Sending lots of pixie dust your way!!!!:D :D :D

Oops!! I think I was a little behind on this thread! Sorry!

Congratulations on getting your CRT ressie!! It is very exciting! :D :D :D :D :D

Originally posted by pigby
Congratulations - we were there on Thursday - Snow White in particular was so nice. Let me know if you have any questions.

Hi pigby ~ please tell me you had the cream cheese french toast? I am hearing things that the menu has changed.

Do you recall what the adult/kids selections were?

Thanx

>>^..^<<

We've also had good luck by going on the day we wanted to eat there and just waiting for a table. If you go when they open you may have a shorter wait, but they will often take walk ups to just wait unless you have a large group. I usually only stress about a PS if I have a specific time on a specific day I want to do something. Otherwise I just wander up and have only been turned away once in many trips - for dinner at San Angel Inn when it was less than 30 minutes before their last seating.

Congratulations!!! I came back to this thread after reading it last night, hoping to find out that you got your PS today - I'm so happy for you! :D

That's fantastic news!!! Congrats!
action-smiley-033.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter