Cinderella's Happily Ever After Dinner

SinCityMMAFan

DIS Veteran
Just booked an ADR for Cinderella's Happily Ever After Dinner.

Has anyone ever been? How was the food? Character Interaction? What characters were in attendance?

Thanks in advance.

The food is okay. Generally, you book this one for the characters. Depending on season, Cindy and the Prince may just do a photo op and walk-through, but Lady Tremaine and the stepsisters are some of the best interaction at WDW.

Oh this is dinner at 1900 PF.
We Enjoyed this some years ago, the stepsisters made a fuss of my son, the interaction with them was great. Cinderella and the Prince were fine, but not as good as Lady Tremaine and the sisters.
The food was fine, not wonderful but perfectly adequate.
We have booked it again for December, now our daughter will be there too, and will enjoy the experience.

We thought the food was good. We always fawn over their strawberry soup (it really is the little things in life :) ) The characters were the stepsisters, Lady Tremaine, Cinderella, and Prince Charming. The stepsisters made fun of my 'rodent' ears. Lady Tremaine was very in character. Prince Charming was very charming and asked me to dance, and Cinderella was Cinderella. They had some funny interactions amongst themselves. I would recommend trying it at least once. :)

Character interaction, especially with stepsisters, is always entertaining! Love the strawberry soup as PP mentioned, and the bread pudding. Definitely worth doing!

I think the food is good, for buffet food.

A word of warning: characters are never guaranteed to appear. I booked it specifically for the stepsisters (knew some family/friends with us would love them!) and they were not appearing the last time we went. We were bummed!

The stepsisters weren’t meeting the night we had dinner there (to our disappointment). Despite this, we found the character interaction to be excellent - it was a highlight of our trip. Cinderella, Prince Charming, Lady Tremaine, and the mice (Suzy and Perla) were all there. We were traveling with young (and special needs) family members, and it was the best character meal we had.

Thank you everyone for the reviews so far. I'm glad I was lucky enough to get a late ADR for this one as I've never seen it available when looking for ADRs.

The stepsisters weren’t meeting the night we had dinner there (to our disappointment). Despite this, we found the character interaction to be excellent - it was a highlight of our trip. Cinderella, Prince Charming, Lady Tremaine, and the mice (Suzy and Perla) were all there. We were traveling with young (and special needs) family members, and it was the best character meal we had.

Is there a way to find out if all the characters are going to be there or not? Is there a trick?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter