• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cinderella wedding accessories

Tnkrbl2199

I love WDW
Having a Cinderella theme wedding at home. Any ideas or tips? Looking to leave out any pictures of the characters...strictly Cinderella, fairytale kinda theme. Thanks!! :)

Hi! We got a Cinderella garter from Sandy Cove gift shop at the GF. They had other merchandise like a guest book, a pen, champagne flutes, etc. They can deliver to you, and the prices I found there were considerably less than what I'm seeing on eBay for actual Disney wedding merchandise. I saw the garter that I paid $25 for starting at $35 on eBay - I guess by someone who picked one up and wanted to make a profit. In some cases you can get a good deal on eBay, but I wouldn't buy there until checking the prices with Sandy Cove.
For our placecard holders, we got plastic Cinderella slippers on eBay for $.25 each, and my fiance used a pocket knife with a heated blade to cut a slit in them. We printed the cards at home with a kit that we got from Office Depot, and put the placecards into the slit in the slipper. I'm going to try to attach a picture, so you can see what I mean - it's an idea we got from Disneymooners, that I think is so cute and is an inexpensive placecard holder/favor.
Cheers!
Heather P
2292372a.jpg

Wow-how creative and perfect those place card holders are! Great idea and thanks for the picture-now I know what it shouldd look like. :)

We got all our Cinderella stuff at Now-and-forever and I agree that htey ahve some great sutff there for excellent prices!! We got our invitations, bookmarks favors, and tons of other stuff there. THey have a cake knife set, favor gift boxes, and other accessories as well.

We had a Cinderella wedding right here in Phoenix and found a ton of stuff!!! We played music from the soundtrack, I wore glass slippers I found at a bridal store and had a princess gown and tiara from Davids Bridal....I found Disney Cinderella invitations at Party City, really cute pumpkin decorations at Michaels....the list goes on and on so best of luck and enjoy!!!! The party box favors available on line were a big hit with all guests and were fairly inexpensive for favors so definitely consider them!!! Congrats :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter