Cinderella Gala Feast at 1900 Park Faire

oldhag

Mouseketeer
Can anyone please explain how this character meal works? I thought it was one table service and the characters went from table to table. Someone I work with said when they made their reservations for this they were told it was two table services and the characters did not go from table to table. Does anyone know? :confused: Thanks for any help.

That doesn't sound right. I just made a reservation last week for 1900 Park Fare dinner and it was only 1 TS credit. You're right about the characters...they take turns going from table to table. This was our favorite character meal! The interaction was just awesome. The step-sistes were hilarious and Cinderella was soooo sweet and kind! :goodvibes

It's definitely:
One table service credit.
The characters go from table to table.

Your co-worker either misunderstood or was given wrong info.

They're wrong. Cindie, Prince Charming, Evil Stepmother and step sisters all come to your table. The meal is buffet style. (yes, they serve prime rib with horseradish) at a certain point, the characters are announced and they are very funny. Cinderella and Prince Charming sometimes dance, and the Prince invites others to dance. Great character interaction.

Sounds like they are talking about Cinderellas Royal Table. It's 2 TS and characters don't come around at dinner time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter