Cinderella Dinner In Castle

webmomom

DIS Veteran
We arrived at the castle about 10 min. before our ressi. I had forgotten they told me there would time for picture to be taken with Cinderella. There was no line for picture and we right up. The hostess came over told us if wanted to walk around we could, that they were no going to beable to seat for a 30 minutes.

We came back which about 30 latter, we told the hostess we were back and she ok. We still had to wait another 15 minutes.

When we went upstairs we lead a great table by the window. We given some bread and butter and asked what wanted to drink. We were also given the menu.

I choose the crab and corn soup, prime rib, and you had to tell server right then and now what you wanted for dessert. The choose the blue berry crumble.

the soup was great. I was surprised to find large lumps of crab meat in the soup and it was very good. The prime rib came out with gratin potatos. It tastes like it had cooked very early in the day and heated up and along the potatos. I did not eat most of it, when the waiter came over never asked if anything was wrong. Now dessert comes out. Boy oh Boy was surpised. The blueberry crumble was blueberry muffin and and sauce over it and some fruit spread across the plate. I don't want I expected, but certanly was not that. No coffee was offered , in fact he told us when delivered the dessert since no food was coming to our table he would not not back. I would never go back. Not worth cost of the food. Plus you pre-paid for it. You get picture in Cinderella and 4 extra smaller pictures no charge. And there show in the Mice and Fairy Godmother, but still not worth it. :hourglass

We were disappointed as well. I had the exact same thing you had - I liked my meat and potatoes - thought the soup was WAY too salty and the dessert I liked but it was not what I expected either. The "show" was a joke -cute but when you pay extra for something you expect at least Character interaction

Overall - EXTREMELY disappointed with the experience - I wish they would let dinner be just a regular meal with a regular menu. I ho0nestly don't know what they were tinking with this Dinner- at least with breakfast and lunch you have Princesses. Dinner is even more expensive for less "stuff".

I agree. We went in March and were very disappointed as well. What used to be one of our favorite dinners is now a huge disappoinment. I agree that they should have left it alone. We felt rushed. Part of the charm of dinner in the castle was the relaxed feeling and the way the CMS acted calling you Prince/Princess etc. and letting you take your time and really enjoy the whole experience. Now there's no time for that. Webmomom and MQuara I know what you mean. I had to track down our waiter and ask for coffee. He seemed "put out" by our request. For what you pay I really expect better service. My whole family is sad that it's like this now. We love having dinner in the castle, but now don't know if we'll ever go back, that is, as long as they keep this package.

Our most recent meal there was for breakfast last July. The food was very, very average. If we consider the price we paid, the meal was not good at all. $83, for 2 adults and a 10 year old charged as an adult. For that price, the OJ could have at least been freshed squeezed, considering we were vacationing in Florida.

sportears said:
Our most recent meal there was for breakfast last July. The food was very, very average. If we consider the price we paid, the meal was not good at all. $83, for 2 adults and a 10 year old charged as an adult. For that price, the OJ could have at least been freshed squeezed, considering we were vacationing in Florida.

A few ago the state came in,and said they could not fresh squeezed anymore.

I did at point know, for the life can't remember anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!