• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cinderella Diamond on BluRay

Gabriel

Earning My Ears
I just got Cinderella Diamond Edition on BluRay. It is not displaying as wide screen? Is it not availible as such?

There is no widescreen for Cinderella. I believe all Disney Animated movies before Lady and the Tramp were shot in 1.37:1 Academy Ratio which was common for movies at the time. Academy Ratio and what today is called Full Screen are essentially the same.

Didn't realize that. May return mine then it wasnt cheap and not sure its worth the price if not widescreen.

CouchTater said:
Didn't realize that. May return mine then it wasnt cheap and not sure its worth the price if not widescreen.

You would not want it in widescreen. To change the ratio they would be cutting off parts of the frame.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter