Cinderella Castle Suite, did you know?

I would hope they don't ever have the room available to book because then it would be only for the Super Rich and Privileged, IMO it should stay as a giveaway and special prizes.

I'm just thinking about the logistics of this stay and I cannot figure out why they aren't choosing ONLY people who are currently registered guests at one of the on-site resorts. What if someone from Orlando is just at DTD for the afternoon? Or what if someone is spending a couple hours in the parks before they get on a plane to go home? What if they walk up to a group of people and they end up being part of a group of 20 people. Who decides who will stay in the room? I'm sure they have all these things figured out, but it just seems to me it would be easier to limit the prize. They could just choose a resort and room number and say the people who are staying in that room tonight will be moved to the suite. Pretty simple.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter