Churros

tink20

DIS Veteran
I am going to try these this time. Are they all the same or is there a certain place to get the best tasting ones?

I am going to try these this time. Are they all the same or is there a certain place to get the best tasting ones?

I started getting them at the Cantina by Mexico, that became too crowded and besides it is now closed for renovation. I next started getting them from the cart near World of Disney. I didn't notice a difference. I even got some at MK and again I didn't notice much difference. The key issue is the freshness, they tend to harden if they sit too long.

If you get one in Mexico, beware of the birds! They are very aggresive and LOVE Churros! I had half of mine stolen in a fly-by!

I think at the Cantina by Mexico they are a little fresher than other places. IMHO, WDW Churros aren't great. They taste like they've been sitting around for a while.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter