• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Churro's

There are carts all over the place. They move them so it would depend really on what day they go. And yes, they are worth it. :)

I am so the oddball out here...I dont like churros at all...my dd loves them but not me...I think partly because the actual dough isnt all that sweet...the only sweet thing about it is the cinammon sugar so no I dont think its worth it but everbody else in the world does :rolleyes:

The carts are everywhere in the park. A churro is like a doughnut but not round. Dipped in sugar. It's long and thin and with a crisp outside and chewy in the middle.
they look like this but not so dark and longer.

bxp28778.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :thumbsup2 Sounds like those little doenuts you get at the fair

Doh! Nevermind. I just read another post just a few down from here and found the answer. For anyone else wondering... $3.00

There is usually a cart in Sunshine Plaza at DCA and one by the River in NOS, along with all the others, but that is where we always seem to get them.

They are actually really yummy, especially if you get a fresher one. DH loves them, but if you get one that is old, the outside gets kinda hard. Don't get me wrong, DH still eats it, :rolleyes: but lets me know it is not as good :lmao:

We bought some from a cart at DCA located at the entrance of the Aladdin show. This was first time trying churros and my kids loved them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha! I'm so glad someone asked this question. I had never heard of churros before my most recent trip to San Diego - and I have traveled quite a bit. They were all over Sea World, and I couldn't tell what the heck people were eating. Visually, they didn't look too great, but now that I know they are sweet I will have to try one next time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter