Christmas

disneymummy

Earning My Ears
I know it's early but I would really appreciate advice about the best Disney resorts to book for the Holiday Season
Our family : Myself, My Husband and three daughters- 3 7 and 9 will be coming over for Christmas
We will be staying in the Beach Club Villas for 9 nights and checkng out Christmas Eve
Which Resort does anyone reccomend fo Christmas Eve /Christmas Day.
We will probably move off property for a few days and then come back as it's my daughter's 3rd Birthday on Dec 31 and we want to be back in Disney for that. I know this is a very busy time but we will probably spent three nights again in WDW till the 2nd Jan-so I am thinking about possibly a different resort then.

I know all the resorts are fabulous but I would love to hear any suggestions.

We are definitely a besotted Disney Family

Hi!
I've just returned from a 3wk trip to wdw. As i'm a dvc member we spent most of our trip at the Beach Club villas . However, for the last 2 nights of our trip we stayed in Port Orleans Riverside - stayed there many times before but now looks very scruffy compared to Beach Club Villas - just a warning! Grand Floridian (expensive but you can go and check out their decorations and carol singing even if you're staying elsewhere!), Beach Club Hotel and Animal Kingdom Lodge are definately the nicest resorts, especially at Xmas - better decorations than many others eg.contemporary, wilderness etc. I'd go for AKL - the staff are extremely helpful and friendly there. They have loads of activities going on throughout the day - i'm sure your children will love the animal nightvision experience and storytelling around the campfire!

My vote AKL.....Nothing like it......Its definitely my favorite !
Stayed there Christmas 03 and had a grand time.Had a great AP rate for that time of year.Look into buying a annual pass,and maybe some discounted rates will be out again for this christmas holiday.Good luck!

I had been asking the same question - finally narrowed it down to the WL or GF. I heard great things about the Christmas decorations at both but went with GF because this trip is a "girls-only" one and DH doesn't care for the GF so I doubt the two of us will ever stay there. A MK resort would be a nice change from an Epcot resort like BCV.

Have a great trip! I am soooooo excited. I've never spent Christmas at Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter