Christmas with Mickey Dec 24

pooh52

Earning My Ears
Monday December 24 (Discovery Cove)
I woke up at 5:30. Keep in mind that we live in the Pacific time zone and we are three hours behind so it would be 2:30 our time. We weren’t excited or anything like that. Went to sleep at 1:30 after taking my bath my legs protesting yesterday’s carrying of pooh figure. We arrived at 8:00am that morning got bags checked. Then after that got ID tags and picture taken. Our dolphin encounter was at 9:25 am. Our dolphin’s name was Lester he was 36 years of age. They have 29 dolphins at the cove. The dolphins do about three encounters per day. We then went and had lunch at 11, which is a good time and not crowded. Soon after we ate our lunch we checked out the lines again and they were wrapped around the Que. Also realize our tummies are three hours behind east coast time. Went to stingray pool tropical reef and aviary. I got a log (Like a woggle) from wading area a life vest and floated around the river very relaxing. They fouled up our complimentary photo so we had to re-take it. We all had a nice day and thought it is a good value for the morning. The cost of the dolphin pictures totaled up to 137.78$ which included: 6 keychains, 6 5*7 pictures. After we got done with Discovery cove we went to Kim Wu Chinese restaurant $39.00 for a family of four. It’s about ¼ of a mile past universal 4904 South Keskman Road Orlando, Florida. 32811 (407) 293-0752. Today we spent a total of 176.78$.

Some day I would like to try this. Sounds like a wonderful day. Thanks for posting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest