• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Christmas Wishes

ciniagara

Earning My Ears
Just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. I hope that is not to politically incorrect. Merry Christmas everyone and thank you to everyone for their help

Merry Christmas to all!

Cabmom, Cabdad and boys!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Scratch and JackJack

Merry Christmas from warm and toasty Manitoba! Thanks to all, for the help in making our first trip the "first trip" not the once in a lifetime thing we thought it was going to be.

Now if I turn down the thermostat another 5 degrees thats $ 20.00 a month, and another character dining by spring...............................

Merry Christmas from Edmonton!
Have a safe and happy New year as well!
Jo

Merry Christmas from snowy Chatham! It's been a long time since we've had this much snow at one time. About 12" fell yesterday which gave me a snow day from work!!!!! :cheer2: :flower:

Hope everyone's holiday is filled with the Christmas spirit. Keep safe on the roads if you have to travel.

Merry Christmas to everyone. These boards help fill the months, weeks, days, hours and minutes until the next time we go to Disney. We leave in 8 days for two and half wonderful weeks in Orlando.

Nepean
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Merry Christmas everyone or happy-whatever-you-believe! Is it bad that I'm more excited for our trip than Christmas?!!!! :mickeybar

Merry Christmas from snowed in Indiana. Sure wish I was back at WDW. oh well, only 5 months until I get to go back.

Merry CHRISTMAS from very cold,snowy AND icy Hamilton!!!! :wave:

May your holidays be filled with love,laughter and the closeness of family and friends. All the best too for a healthy,happy and prosperous 2005! :sunny:

I hope everyone enjoys a wonderful Christmas with family and friends! :wave:

Bonnie

santa01.gif
MERRY CHRISTMAS! from wintery Woodstock!
santa01.gif

ciniagara said:
Just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. I hope that is not to politically incorrect. Merry Christmas everyone and thank you to everyone for their help
Forget about this politically correct b******t ! :D
This is Canada and Christmas is Christmas...period.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to All!

Merry Christmas everyone-I'll visit the boards when I get back from WDW on Jan. 2. Happy New year as well.

Wishing all of you and your families a very Merry Christmas!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter