Christmas trees

ShannonR

mickey's #1 fan
Does anyone know if you are allowed to take a miniature Christmas tree/lights. We are sailing on the Western Double Dip Christmas Cruise on 12/20/08 and want to have a Christmas tree with lights. Does the Perfect Gift have any baskets that include Christmas type gifts? I really want to make my kids enjoy Christmas and forget that they are not at home with the Christmas tree and Santa on Christmas Day!:santa:

Shannon

Something that is battery-powered is probably ok, but I don't think DCL would really like having any plugged in lights, because of the fire hazard. I have seen people decorate the railing on their verandah with miniature battery-powered lights.

You can buy a little tree from them..

Thats what my wife did for our son in 05.

We went on the Christmas Cruise Last year and we took a 4 foot tall Disney Princess Christmas Tree with us. I carried this box with me on the plane as my carry on and then set the tree up in the room. No problems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter