Christmas Tree - Disney Florist

Jets fan

DIS Veteran
I am thinking of 'biting the bullet' and ordering a christmas tree from the Disney Florist. I have a couple of questions for people who have ordered them before:

Do they have lights on
Do they set the tree up for you and take it down

Any help much appreciated.

Jets fan said:
I am thinking of 'biting the bullet' and ordering a christmas tree from the Disney Florist. I have a couple of questions for people who have ordered them before:

Do they have lights on
Do they set the tree up for you and take it down

Any help much appreciated.

Last yr we saw this tree on the travel channel and had to have it. When we went down Dec 3 we ordered it from our room at BCV as soon as we got there. They asked if we wanted to ship it home afterwards and of course we did. They took our CC info and said it would be there the next day. They set it up the next day while we were in the parks.The day we checked out they came and boxed it up and sent it to our house.

A little advice. They use Fed X and Decemeber is a busy time of the year for both Fed X and UPS. Pay the extra and do not use ground. Our tree showed up Decemeber 24th at 1030 pm.

TomD said:
Last yr we saw this tree on the travel channel and had to have it. When we went down Dec 3 we ordered it from our room at BCV as soon as we got there. They asked if we wanted to ship it home afterwards and of course we did. They took our CC info and said it would be there the next day. They set it up the next day while we were in the parks.The day we checked out they came and boxed it up and sent it to our house.

A little advice. They use Fed X and Decemeber is a busy time of the year for both Fed X and UPS. Pay the extra and do not use ground. Our tree showed up Decemeber 24th at 1030 pm.

Wow this sounds great, who did you call, how pricey was it, need way more info, thanks

Although it was a lot of money we decided to order one. The I found out that they DO NOT ship back to the UK, even though their website states that they ship internationally. They said you package up the tree yourself and advised me to take it on the plane home.

With all I buy in the US this seemed a tad unreasonable so we'll be looking to buy one elsewhere that we can leave, that won't cost us alot.

Jets fan said:
Although it was a lot of money we decided to order one. The I found out that they DO NOT ship back to the UK, even though their website states that they ship internationally. They said you package up the tree yourself and advised me to take it on the plane home.

With all I buy in the US this seemed a tad unreasonable so we'll be looking to buy one elsewhere that we can leave, that won't cost us alot.

this I found on another thread about christmas trees:

FTD has trees (20 - 26 inches tall) they are decorated and light up, right out of the delivery box

Tree One (http://www.ftd.com/522/catalog/prod...plantswreaths&parent_index=occasion_christmas)

Tree Two (http://www.ftd.com/522/catalog/prod...plantswreaths&parent_index=occasion_christmas)

an then they have a smaller fruited/sugar tree (16inches) it also light up

Tree Three (http://www.ftd.com/522/catalog/prod...plantswreaths&parent_index=occasion_christmas)

I think they are kind of cute, and lord knows the rooms are so small at disney a great big tree is out. I might get one elivered for AKL in December, Ithink it will add some ambiance to the room for the holidays.

Hi Cheri

Thanks for this tip, these trees look brilliant and are so nice.

Not long to go now.

:banana: :banana:

Jets fan said:
Hi Cheri

Thanks for this tip, these trees look brilliant and are so nice.

Not long to go now.

:banana: :banana:

Oh! you are so welcome. I have been in contact with Lori Harding from the Disney Florist asking if they were or able to do a smaller version of their Disney tree, maybe if others would call or email them about it for smaller ones they may get smaller trees, who know but here is what she sent me..... :Pinkbounc

(Cheri,
As of right now the only trees that we are offering are the 4 posted on the website. Please check back closer to your vacation as we may be able to get smaller trees in for order. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at 407-827-3505. Have a magical day!

Lori Harding
Walt Disney World Florist
(407)-827-3505
(407)-827-1547 office)

Harding, Lori <Lori.Harding@disney.com>
Harding, Lori <Lori.Harding@disney.com>

:rolleyes1 wonder if they do the trees that we found on the ftd sites and would add a Mickey to the tree top?? now I think I will ask about that one, since I just thought of it, I will keep you posted :wave2:

Well, I sent Lori a message now will have to wait and see what answer I get back :rotfl:

but here is some others I found last night:

http://www.teleflora.com/product.asp?id=34624&point=1 (go to web site and type in boxwood tree, it is under preorder, if you can not just click on it

and the other is form LLBeam

http://www.llbean.com/webapp/wcs/st...3707&afsrc=1&qs=5090278-PrfmcsNexTag_12362893 (go to web site and type in Tartan Sleigh Bell Table Top Tree, it under their section Holiday Gifts & Decorations Fresh Balsam Trees

and reminds me of the VWL where I will be staying.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter