christmas swap due nov 1st (checking in thread) update p 3

sara, your stuff came today, cute brads! maggie

update....

mailed out jedi librarian, ohana4 and michellepooh since they were only in one group and it's all there. maggie

piratesmate, got your stuff today, nice work! maggie

I got my stuff today!!! Great job to everyone in my group!! I loved everything! :cool1:

I got my items today!! Everything is great as always. Thank you everyone! :flower: :flower:

Thanks for a fun swap. I can not wait to use all the stuff in my Christmas book! Thanks for being such great scrappers and swappers!
Shawna

yay!! my items came yesterday!! everyone did a wonderful job!! maggie thanks for hosting!!

glad everyone is getting them. they did go out without one person's stuff. (just so y'all are aware) maggie

Got mine today! Oh my! These are too cute!

Who made the Christmas cookie envelope, and how did you make the "cookie". I love all the embellishments too! The tree with the "ornaments" is soooo cute too! How are ya'll doing that printing on transparencies?

Love the Christmas Eve & Christmas morning things too!

Thanks everyone! And thank you Maggie for hosting!

It was Christmas in my post office box! I knew when I got "the Key" that I must have a swap. Better than that, I had two! Everything is so great! Thanks, thanks, thanks! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter