christmas story using candy bars

bonkos6

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know of a Christmas/Winter-time story using candy bars to help tell the story? :goodvibes

I haven't seen a Christmas version but I think you mean something like this?

For each word in quotes, attach the candy bar mentioned. Here goes:
My dearest "sugar bear",
Happy Valentine's Day. May this note bring you a "snicker" as you read my message. It will not make you "chunky". And I am not playing "twix" on you. You are my "bit o honey" "bar none". Our "Good-n-Plenty" life together is like a "symphony" or shopping on "5th avenue" on "payday". I wish you "mounds" of "almond joy" on this Valentine's Day.
"Hugs and Kisses" for "now and later"

Danemom said:
I haven't seen a Christmas version but I think you mean something like this?

For each word in quotes, attach the candy bar mentioned. Here goes:
My dearest "sugar bear",
Happy Valentine's Day. May this note bring you a "snicker" as you read my message. It will not make you "chunky". And I am not playing "twix" on you. You are my "bit o honey" "bar none". Our "Good-n-Plenty" life together is like a "symphony" or shopping on "5th avenue" on "payday". I wish you "mounds" of "almond joy" on this Valentine's Day.
"Hugs and Kisses" for "now and later"

That is so cute. :flower: I'm going to do that for my DH & DS, just changing the words a little. Thanks :)

Not the Christmas story but came up with a note to give my family when we get to Disney this Christmas.
Candy used: snickers, airhead, nerds, twix, goo-goo cluster, m&m's,mazing bar, flipz pretzels, extra gum, bag of nuts, 100,000 grand, good & plenty, butterfinger, goobers,zero candy bar, take 5 candy bar, box of fiddle faddle, now & later, bag of riesens, bag of hugs and bag of kisses.

No "snickers" when you read this note. No, I'm not an "airhead" or a "nerd". This isn't any kind of "twix". I'm "goo-goo" over the fact we're all at "m&m's" house together. It's so a"mazing" that I could do "flipz". Spending time with all of you is "extra" special because I'm "nuts" about you. If I could I'd give you all a "100,000 grand" for Christmas. But, this trip will have to be "good & plenty". Don't be a "butterfinger" or a "goober" and lose your ticket or you'll have "zero" If you can't keep up with me there's always time to rest and "take 5". Oh, "fiddle faddle", just have a good time. Think of all the memories we'll have for "now & later". And, most of all take some time to remember the "riesen" for the season. God bless you all, Hugs & Kisses, Love, Mom.
Kids will probably think I lost it. But I had fun making it up and will have a basket of snacks for the room :Pinkbounc

Thanks for the suggestions. Here is the story I came up with.

It is Secret Santa time once again at work. My receiver suggested this WHATCHAMACLLIT and that WHATCHMACALLIT. You will have to wait with BABY RUTH to see what TWIZZLERS I have in store for you. In the meantime I’m sure you will enjoy this delicious story.

We work real close to MARS all though sometimes it feels like the MILKWAY. We aren’t close enough to see any STARBURST though. We sure do have some SNICKERS at times. Once in a while our fingers feel like BUTTERFINGERS while typing. We are all working for PAYDAY, but our checks certainly aren’t 100 GRAND. If that was the case you could take your 3 MUSKETEERS and SKITTLE your way to HERSHEY park and find out how they make REESE PEANUT BUTTER CUPS.

This is not a TWIX. I wish you MOUNDS of ALMOND JOY during this Holiday Season. Merry Christmas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter