Christmas Resort Walkthroughs

Lindsey17

Mouseketeer
I believe it was last year maybe that Craig, Ryno and Kylie did a vlog looking at the decorations at the deluxe Epcot resorts. I wouldn't necessarily call it a walk through, but they showed a lot of the key displays.

• HelsBels16

Earning My Ears
    I believe it was last year maybe that Craig, Ryno and Kylie did a vlog looking at the decorations at the deluxe Epcot resorts. I wouldn't necessarily call it a walk through, but they showed a lot of the key displays.
    That sounds nice and will look out the video, but I’d love to see a full comparison between resorts. When we visit during the Christmas season we love to do our own tour!

PamNC

DIS Veteran
    this is a great idea. I used to go during the holiday season and I tried to hit as many resorts as possible. almost better than visiting the parks.

MarkE83

Mouseketeer
    That sounds nice and will look out the video, but I’d love to see a full comparison between resorts. When we visit during the Christmas season we love to do our own tour!
    There’s plenty of walkthroughs on YouTube, just search the resort you’re interested in & the word Christmas. They’re not the dis, but you can see the resorts.

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

du-sidebar-show-notes

ORLANDO SHOW

DISNEYLAND SHOW

UNIVERSAL SHOW

CONNECTING WITH WALT

DREAMS SHOW