Christmas Plushies

Princess_Melanie

Princess in Training
I've just seen the pictures of the Christmas plushies of Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, goofy, Pooh etc that are available in WDW - anyone know if these will be available in DLRP too?

They're GORGEOUS - all in pale blue, silver and white fur....I'd love to pick some up in December as we can't get to WDW till next Christmas!!

TIA
Mel :)

Merchandise in DLP seems to be different and by most on this board considered less choice than guests would hope for :confused3

i dont know if this is any help as i dont know if you are from the uk, but they have some that sound the same on the online uk disney store

i know it not the same as buying them in the parks but still, its something i thought might help

i have tried adding the link but it doesn't work sorry.

Don't know what colours they'll have this year but they will have lovely Christmas plushes. My eldest DD bought a gorgeous Christmas Mickey and Minnie a couple of years ago ~ they are in very Christmassy colours, deep burgundy and gold with lots of white fur. :santa:

Speaking of Merchandise, has anyone noticed any arial toppers at DLRP?

My current pirate one is getting a bit faded after doing at least 50K miles and sitting outside in all weathers, garage is for junk not cars. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter