Christmas Party Info has been posted online!

Do you see a time for the parties?

I see dates and cost but not the party is 8 to 12 (or whatever).

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/e...as-party/#drawer-card-drawerPartyDatesDetails

Event Times
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party will take place from 7:00 PM to midnight.

Ticket holders will be admitted to Magic Kingdom park as early as 4:00 PM on the valid date of their ticket––giving them even more time to enjoy some park favorites before the event begins! These date-specific event tickets do not require an additional theme park ticket or theme park reservation.

Personally, I hope it ends at 12am vs 1am so I can at least be in my bed by 1am LOL

I guess either way you'll be awake at midnight to get Genie+ if you choose to. :D

I like that you can get in at 4pm, so it's nice to relax that day, maybe sleep in and hang out at the pool a bit then PARTY! all night long :D

I guess either way you'll be awake at midnight to get Genie+ if you choose to. :D

I like that you can get in at 4pm, so it's nice to relax that day, maybe sleep in and hang out at the pool a bit then PARTY! all night long :D

We aren't buying Genie! I am actually glad we decided against it as our group has seven people. We didn't want to have to fuss about it every day. Going standby or playing VQ / $LL roulette LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter