• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Christmas morning surprise for Silly's kids

sillyminny

Love Disney World. Love Survivor and Idol shows as
We kept the last gift until last minute: a small suitcase with their own "ticket" to Orlando and WDW! Our children were in shock and not quite able to comprehend what was before them: "You mean, in three weeks we are going to Disney World?"
They did not expect it and soon huge hugs and smiles were filling the room.
We are truely blessed. The only thing we could ask for at this point is the health of two grandparents living with cancer but they are doing fine at this point.
Merry Christmas to all and celebrate all your own traditions and religious ceremonies with joy.

That is so awesome. I've always wanted to surprise my kids with something like that.:D

That is wonderful!! You really couldn't ask for more than to see those smiles I bet!
What a great xmas morning!

Grover in Winnipeg
:cool:

Isn't it wonderful to see their faces??? We surprised ours with a trip on the RCCL Voyageur of The Seas. They were so excited and kept telling us that we are the BEST. We have done DCL 2 times and decided to try a different cruise ship so we can truly compare.

Sillyminny, I hope you and your family enjoy you WDW trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter