Christmas in Disneyland/Reindeer Roundup

DSNY4ever

I am going to keep hunting
Hi guys- I have some pictures of Santa's Reindeer roundup that they talked about on the podcast. Just FYI, the cookie decoration is NOT free. It cost about $6 per cookie and it comes with frosting and a selection of sprinkles. This area is FANTASTIC (and yes I tortured my husband and made him take a picture with Santa and eat my decorated cookie, even though we have no kids). There is a cabin where you can wait for a photo with Santa and then there are benches around a stage where you can sing carols with the characters, watch little shows/dances/magic tricks, and Mrs. Claus wanders around and interacts with the crowds and of course you can see the reindeer.

If you go make sure you set aside time to do this with your kids, they will love it (for adults it is more of just a fun quick walk through)- And another tip if you are wanting to get a photo with Santa-
Santa makes appearances in the lobbies of both the DLH and the GCH in the evenings. If the park is still open, you can head over to the hotels and there is usually no, or very little wait to talk and get photos with Santa for your kids. And the GCH hotel is just beautiful at christmas time!

If you are going, have a great trip...there is nothing like Disneyland at Christmas time :love: ...of course I have never been to WDW during the holidays :laughing:

Sorry for giant pictures, I have to learn how to make them smaller:

Pictures with Santa-

CIMG4981.jpg

The Reindeer-

CIMG4983.jpg
CIMG4987-2.jpg
CIMG4989.jpg

The cookies-

CIMG4990.jpg

The decorations at the roundup entrance-

CIMG4988.jpg

CIMG4991.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter