Christmas Holiday Ressies?

Diznut84

SoCal
My wife and I will be closing on our BWV resale in mid-May. Is it difficult to get reservations for the Christmas holiday period, or do the high point totals scare people off? I might be able to squeeze in before the 7 month window opens to non-BWV members. Do you think there will be studios available from Sunday, December 26th through Friday, December 31st? How about after the 7 month window opens up at any of the onsite DVC resorts?

Thanks!
Greg

Christmas Week reservations are difficult. Many people return year after year to celebrate the holidays at WDW. But, it's not impossible. As soon as you can, call and see what is available. You can be put on the wait list for any or all days that you might be missing and with more than 6 months to play with, chances are very good that you will get what you want (or something that you are at least happy with). The night of December 31 is the one night that could pose a problem. These are especially "high demand" at the Epcot resorts. If nothing is available, you might consider booking that night at whatever and wherever they have an opening just so you have a place to rest your head. ;)

Its not impossible. We are staying at OKW in 1bdroom for those exact dates and we did make them at 11 months. OKW is easier to get at the 7 month than BWV or BCV. We have stayed in all three resorts..OKW has been our home resort since we joined in 1994 so its our favorite. We loved BCV last June for the location and service. Sorry to say I had very bad experience with BWV and won't return (attitude of CMs) but others have great things to say about it. I would defintely try for the week and maybe be flexible on the resort.
Connears

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter