Christmas happenings at WDW resorts?

riu girl

DIS Veteran
Read somewhere that WDW chefs make a life size carousel and a minature choc. African village at Christmas.

Anybody know where these are located?

I know that GF has a gingerbread house for the holidays.
Any other WDW resorts do anything extra special "not to be missed". I have read about the Swan and Dolphin but not aware of any other "not to be missed" resorts over the holidays. We have set aside a half day (maybe longer) to tour some resorts and really don't have any idea as to what ones to see. We will be at WDW Dec. 18-23.

Thanks
Suzy V.

The African village is near Boma at AKL. The carousel is at Beach Club. Boardwalk has a replica of an amusement park. A few years ago, the Poly had an island scene with Santa and elves and the Contemporary had a sleigh with characters. I do not know if the Poly and Contemporary will have anything this year. We did see AKL, BC, BW, and GF last year with their decorations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter