Christmas Eve and Christmas Day

slfalk12

Earning My Ears
Help, I need some advice.

1. What are the crowds like at Universal and/or IOA on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day? Is it worth getting the Express Pass? Both days have the Express Passes listed at the cheaper prices.

2. I am staying for free at an Embassy Suites for five nights on Hilton Honors points. Is it worth paying $250 for one night at Royal Pacific in order to get the Express Pass room key for four people? I can stay on Christmas Eve and then use the room key Express Pass on Xmas Eve and Xmas Day.

Thanks and Happy Holidays to All!

Help, I need some advice.

1. What are the crowds like at Universal and/or IOA on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day? Is it worth getting the Express Pass? Both days have the Express Passes listed at the cheaper prices.

Thanks and Happy Holidays to All!
The Christmas crush doesn't usually occur until 12/26 and if the EP's are the cheaper price, you should be OK without them. Just get there early and if the lines start getting too long for you, purchase the EP's at either park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter