Christmas Disney Room

Ok, I had to share more of our decorations throughout the house, plus we finally got our new front livingroom done. :)

Christmas%20Decorations%20043.JPG

Max's portrait in the background
Christmas%20Decorations%20045.JPG

Steven's proud of his village. :)
Christmas%20Decorations%20061.JPG

Had to have some Christmas Bears SOMEwhere....
Christmas%20Decorations%20078.JPG

With little space to put out our entire village, we put the rest above the kitchen cabinets.
Christmas%20Decorations%20080.JPG

The Fireplace. That mirror is Steven's grandmothers from the mid 1800's.
Christmas%20Decorations%20101.JPG

Detail from Fireplace:
Christmas%20Decorations%20096.JPG

Decided to give a try at creating our own Mickey Icon wreath. The map in the background is our latest find on Ebay. Disneyland park map from 1961. Finally got it back from the framers. It's huge!
Christmas%20Decorations%20106.JPG

Our new front livingroom.
Christmas%20Decorations%20037.JPG

Christmas%20Decorations%20038.JPG

Christmas%20Decorations%20041.JPG

Very nice! I love your Mickey wreath! :goodvibes DH does the same thing with our village -- he puts it up on top of our cabinets, looks really neat!

Very cool, I love that wall hanging in the last living room shot, that's super cool! :)

I want to be a guest at your house, Zeitzeuge!! That looks so fun! I always hated going to people's houses as a kid during the holiday season where they would maybe only have up one lone decoration or a piddly tree, and it just seemed like they were not in the spirit at all. I like it when places get fully decked out, like you guys did. I love those shows on TLC and the Travel Channel such as "Crazy Christmas Lights" and the "Most Christmasy Places in America" and "Dazzling Holiday Lights," etc., where the entire town gets involved in the Christmas decorating and it feels like you have walked into a scene from a Dickens story. It cannot be Christmasy enough for me during the season.

I took a walk down the street to the bank this morning - and I live on the edge of Beverly Hills, so the street I take is very busy and buzzing with all kinds of activity - and normally there is a big tree up in the lobby of the bank building at this time of year, and there are Christmas trees in the windows of all the buildings I pass by on the way. Nothing! I saw nothing! No traces of Christmas whatsoever! Anywhere! I was mumbling to myself, "Come on, people! It is December 2nd! I realize Halloween and Christmas seemed to run into each other this year, but Christmas is on its way! Get with the program!"

Gorgeous! :) I love the staircase, the mirror, the wreath, and the dog in the living room! :woohoo: (Sorry, I couldn't resist...as mommy to 4 doggies, I am a true dog fanatic theres' just no other way to put it!) :love: The houses on the cabinets...brilliant! :cheer2: I may have to "borrow" that idea from you, but if anyone asks me I will give credit where credit is do! :flower3: Thanks for sharing these pictures with us. So Disney-Festive!!! :worship:

That painting is one of my partners Tree Branch series.

He is very talented!! We have an original painted by DBF's Dad on our living room wall. It's horses, we love it. It actually survived our house fire a few years back...to the left of it there are circles on the wall, are those plates?

He is very talented!! We have an original painted by DBF's Dad on our living room wall. It's horses, we love it. It actually survived our house fire a few years back...to the left of it there are circles on the wall, are those plates?

Wow, out of all the stuff to survive. That's so great. The circles on the wall are 6 glass wall sculptures from a Seattle artist we know.

Those are gorgeous as well. :) You know some gifted artists my friend. :)

The painting had some light smoke damage but not much else, his Mom took it and used Dawn to clean it up. It cleaned up great and now hangs in our living room. It was in our bedroom during the fire, that's what saved it, the entire wall it's on now was destroyed by the fire so it would been gone too. I had a handpainted fan from Thailand that was on that wall.....it was so gone we had to send photos to the ins. company so they would believe we had it.

Those are gorgeous as well. :) You know some gifted artists my friend. :)

The painting had some light smoke damage but not much else, his Mom took it and used Dawn to clean it up. It cleaned up great and now hangs in our living room. It was in our bedroom during the fire, that's what saved it, the entire wall it's on now was destroyed by the fire so it would been gone too. I had a handpainted fan from Thailand that was on that wall.....it was so gone we had to send photos to the ins. company so they would believe we had it.

After my years in college and grad school and Steven's years in Art/Design school, we've gotten to know quite a few artist, many which are close friends, so it helps. :)

Great guest room!
Thank you!

again, I love the mid century vibe of your living room!

Thank you! I've always wanted a home entirely done in mid century. At least now I have one room with a few pieces. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter