Christmas Dinner? HELP!!!!!!!

iluvtink

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Okay, need some quick guidance here from you seasoned professionals....

Who has eaten at WDW in the last couple of years for Christmas dinner? Where have you eaten and what did they serve? I've seen lists that say "holiday menu", "holiday buffet" and regular menu with "holiday additions." Nothing specific, even from prior years. The CM's at Disney Dining have differing opinions on when the menus will come out. "In a couple of days" "90 days before Christmas" "about 30 days before Christmas" AAAUGHHHH!

I'm particularly interested in character dinners... Crystal Palace, Chef Mickey's, etc. We're looking for "non-turkey and dressing" meals.

Thanks so much! Y'all are awesome.

:earsgirl: ilt

You mention you're looking for "non-Turkey and dressing type meals, but that's what we ate on Christmas day.....

We ate at LTT in Magic Kingdom on Christmas Day last year. It's an all you can eat buffet and brought to your table. It was the traditional holiday dinner, so you may not want to eat here.
Turkey, roast beef, gravy, stuffing, mac and cheese, mashed potatoes, and rolls and salad were served.

Can't remember all the characters that walked around that day, but I do remember seeing Minnie Mouse, Pluto, and Chip and Dale.

It was a fabulous meal! Too bad you're not wanting holiday food...

For reference: any restaurant that says, "Holiday Menu, or Holiday Buffet", means that's the type of meal that's served. These restaurants only serve holiday food. Like Liberty Tree Tavern, it's a holiday buffet, no regular food here on Christmas day!

You're looking for a restaurant that says, "regular menu with holiday additions." That way you get regular food.

Diznee25

Originally posted by diznee25

We ate at LTT in Magic Kingdom on Christmas Day last year. It's an all you can eat buffet and brought to your table. It was the traditional holiday dinner, so you may not want to eat here.
Turkey, roast beef, gravy, stuffing, mac and cheese, mashed potatoes, and rolls and salad were served.

Diznee25

Do you recall if that was for lunch AND dinner?

Oh, good question. We would be more interested in a Christmas lunch and something more "on the fly" at dinner.

Most of the resturants offer the xmas dinner as their special. But they also offer other things from their regular menu as well.

If you want to see what was served last year check out the following site:

http://www.allearsnet.com/menu/men_christmas.htm

I would suggest Narcoosees, Concourse St, Flying Fish, YC Galley, Le Cellier or one of the EC countries.

We are planning to eat at the Cape May Cafe for a seafood holiday dinner. ::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter