Christmas decorations

Swirly girls

Mouseketeer
When do Christmas decorations go up at Grand Floridian?
When does Mickeys very merry Christmas start at MK?
We are planning our trip for next November, and would like to know what the dates will be for that time.... Thanks in advance!

Swirly girls said:
When do Christmas decorations go up at Grand Floridian?
When does Mickeys very merry Christmas start at MK?
We are planning our trip for next November, and would like to know what the dates will be for that time.... Thanks in advance!

MK decorations start right after Halloween, when MNSHCP ends.

GF takes some time, because they are the most elaborate.

Everything is guaranteed to be done by the Saturday after T-giving. Anything else is subject to scheduling by Disney. You could go to bed at night and get up the next morning and the decorations are up.

It is easiest to work at night.

The first Christmas party this year was on Friday, Nov. 9th. I don't know if they will be starting that early next year.

Osborne Lights also started on Nov. 9th this year.

The Magic Kingdom was decorated by the Nov. 9th party with the exception of the big tree which won't go up until after the parade taping in December.

The holiday decor was up at Animal Kingdom by Nov. 10th which was the day I was in AK.
The Holiday decor was up in Hollywood Studios by Nov. 11th which was the day I was there.
I'm sure it was put up a few days prior to those - I just don't know which date.

I'm not sure about the resort decorations.

Happy planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter