Christmas Cookie decorating?

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
Is there cookie decorating? If so, how do you sign up? We’re on a three night, starting this Friday!! 🎅

There was on our 7 day last year. The 7 day had 2 sessions I went to one you just walked into, the other I believe you had to sign up in advance. Hopefully someone that has done a 3 day can fill you in on how it works for those cruises.

The gingerbread house decorating in my opinion was so much better..unfortunately they only do cookies now!

Last edited:
I like the cookie decorating better than the gingerbread house. There was so much waste and most guests just trashed the houses before they left the ship at end of the cruise.

MJ

Is this just for kids? Can adults do it too? Do DCL gingerbread people taste better? I am sailing on a 3 night as well in December 2020 on the Dream. I just wonder should DD23 and I join in the fun or not. Think it’s a festive thing to do!

Is this just for kids? Can adults do it too? Do DCL gingerbread people taste better? I am sailing on a 3 night as well in December 2020 on the Dream. I just wonder should DD23 and I join in the fun or not. Think it’s a festive thing to do!
It was fun for adults, and tasty.
Do we know for sure that it is continuing this year??

Yes. I spoke with Shoreside a few weeks ago to ask whether they ever had allergy-friendly cookies available for decorating. I know for sure that it is being offered this season. Have fun!

Were they able to tell you if they will have allergy friendly cookies available? I have celiac disease and I’d love to enjoy a GF cookie!

Were they able to tell you if they will have allergy friendly cookies available? I have celiac disease and I’d love to enjoy a GF cookie!
They said that they would pass along the request but that there are no guarantees...the standard line ;). I guess they have a certain number on-board but if people aren’t reporting allergies in advance and come asking for the allergy-friendly options, they can run out faster than they anticipated.

I’m guessing they will just have some Enjoy Life cookies on hand and not actual GF gingerbread cookies, but at least we will hopefully have something!

If you have 3 kids, the cookie decorating is sooo much better than the gingerbread house and taking turns.

So just off the Dream and we did this, they had multiple times listed and truthfully we just walked in and sat down and decorated away. It was set up in Animators so there was plenty of room

Last year on Magic 7 night only one time slot, walk up with no lines, plenty of supplies, adults and kids participated, and they were fresh and yummy! Little guy didn’t make it to the stateroom, he was already in my belly.

It DOES NOT appear on the Navigator under Holiday Highlights. I checked at guest services and was told it will be listed one day.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter