Christmas at Disneyland

hobo47

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party is also held at
Disneyland. Last Christmas we were in WDW and had a blast. I can't
make it to WDW this Christmas? :wave: :wave: :earsboy:

I called to book a package at the Grand California and asked the CM about a Very Merry Christmas Party./ He said they don't have one, but will have a special Christmas parade which will be in operation when we go 12/1-12/5. May someone who's already been in December can help with this? Thanks!

We were there last December. They have a Christmas Parade twice daily. Of course the park is all decorated for the hoilday. There is also cookie decorating at the fire house at town square and at New Orleans square. There is a special fireworks show and it snows on main street and around the rivers of america. They also have a special its a small world and country bears (but rumor is that this is closing after labor day)

It is a great time of year at Disneyland.

The christmas parade at DL is normally after 6pm and its basically the same christmas parade at WDW. I do not remember them serving hot cocoa and cookies that evening like WDW did.

There was no MVMCP at DL, but they do have a lovely parade, beautiful theming. The carolers were singing, the characters were in the holiday spirit, and the resorts were just beautiful. It was quite nice. Of course, we only went before Christmas... you could NOT pay me to go between Christmas Eve and New Years Day.... the place closed to day visitors just about every day that week becuase of overflow crowds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter