christmas at Disney

welshlamb

Mouseketeer
Should of been going to disney end of July but had to cancel. We are now thinking of going at Christmas (2006). This will be our third trip, but only the first time we've gone at Christmas. Would be interested to know what to expect and what the weather is like in December? This is also our first time on the DIS board.

welshlamb said:
Should of been going to disney end of July but had to cancel. We are now thinking of going at Christmas (2005). This will be our third trip, but only the first time we've gone at Christmas. Would be interested to know what to expect and what the weather is like in December? This is also our first time on the DIS board.

Since you said you are going in 2005, I looked it up and the weather at Xmas was great, Enjoy it ! :confused3

mjgruber said:
Since you said you are going in 2005, I looked it up and the weather at Xmas was great, Enjoy it ! :confused3

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

That was funny but seriously are you going right at xmas? I've read alot of threads about weather in Dec. Don 't read them! They just get you confused. It seems the weather varies quite a bit so I've been told just to pack for all kinds. All and All it sounds like it's usually nice during the day but colder at night. You can look at the past Dec. weather at http://www.weatherunderground.com/ trip planner section. I think it sounds wonderful at xmas we will be there Nov 25th-Dec 2nd. I'm so excited! Good luck with your decision. :goodvibes

We were there last year 12/22 to 1/1 2006 and the weather was nice...about 70's. We went 12/21 to 1/1/ 2005 and it was COLD!!!! So pack for anything! Also, be prepared for crowds!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter