Christmas and New Year's Dinner

Tiffer

DIS Veteran
Ok, I have read alot of bad reviews on both Cinderella's Royal Table and Hollywood and vine. We have Christmas dinner ADR's at CRT and New Years Fantasmic package at H&V. I heard they changed the menu at both places recently. I am thinking of changing C-mas Dinner to California Grille or Le Cellier. I know I like both. But I loved the "magic" of CRT at Christmas and once I let it go....it is gone forever!

H&V I picked b/c it's the cheapest, but I think I will spring for Brown Derby.

Any advice? Opinions? Suggestions? :confused3

Tiffer said:
Ok, I have read alot of bad reviews on both Cinderella's Royal Table and Hollywood and vine. We have Christmas dinner ADR's at CRT and New Years Fantasmic package at H&V. I heard they changed the menu at both places recently. I am thinking of changing C-mas Dinner to California Grille or Le Cellier. I know I like both. But I loved the "magic" of CRT at Christmas and once I let it go....it is gone forever!

H&V I picked b/c it's the cheapest, but I think I will spring for Brown Derby.

Any advice? Opinions? Suggestions? :confused3

If you're looking to book Christmas dinner at this point, good luck! Those started booking about 43 days ago, and tend to go quickly. :thumbsup2

Well, I already have cindy's & H&V booked. I know it's hard now, but I believe when there's a will, there's a way. Plus, so many people would want CRT for C-mas dinner, that I think I would have a good chance for a "swap".

So, back to my original question, any thoughts on the original post??

Tiffer - I think that Hollywood & Vine is the weakest of the 3 Fantasmic restaurants. IMHO Brown Derby is the best, followed by Mama Melrose, and (way back in 3rd place) H & V.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter