Christmas 2013-book when?

3Z's

Earning My Ears
Planning a group family trip for Dec 26-31,2013 and not sure how soon to book. We have a tentative head count of 10 adults but that could change. Is it better to book and then change if necessary or wait til more definite on people? I have been to WDW lots but never during this time (I know it will be BUSY but only time all can go :confused3) Probably gonna book 3 Value rooms but looking for suggestions that aren't too expensive since some are on a lower budget. Never booked and cancelled or changed so what are fees if any? TIA!!

I think it's best to book as soon as you can afford the deposit. You can make changes without a fee I think up until 45 days (for a vacation package) and 5 days (for a room-only reservation) before you arrive. When we went in November last year, we booked in March and had no problem getting two rooms at AoA. But my cousin waited too long to book and wound up being unable to get a room at AoA - I think she tried to book in early summer. She said she was waiting to see if she could get a discount, but you can always book early at regular rates, and then if you see a discount, call and see if you can have it applied to your reservation. If it's still available for your room type, they will apply it. You just have to call and ask them to do it.

We are planning to go again in November 2013, and will be booking next month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter