Christine McVie dies

Consider myself very lucky to have seen her in concert when she rejoined the group a few years ago (ok maybe more than a few...) Great band all around.

Not only was I stunned to see the news but surprised she was nearly 80. We all are getting older but somehow your mind doesn’t always register that others are aging along with everyone else. Saw Fleetwood Mac back in the 70s and loved them since.

Christine McVie was my second favorite member of Fleetwood Mac and I am shocked that she is now gone. My uncles used to listen to Fleetwood Mac as teenagers and had 8-tracks of Rumours and the self-titled album and as for me I started liking Fleetwood Mac when my mother accidently got a Fleetwood Mac album in the mail and she was gonna return it but then she decided to give it to me and it was my very first Fleetwood Mac album and then I got the Say You Will album too. I always thought Christine McVie had such a unique and wonderful voice that sounded princess-like and with an enchanting voice Christine brought a unique sound to Fleetwood Mac. It's a surprise that she left Fleetwood Mac for a solo career because Christine McVie really brought the songs to life so well. I also have heard Everywhere sung by Chaka Khan and her version is just as great as Christine's. I think I will start owning some Christine McVie albums too because she was great

I enjoy her tracks and voice a lot more than Stevie. Whenever I hear "Sweet Little Lies" I'm transported back to 1987 riding with my mom listening to it in her Buick Century. RIP.

So sad. I knew she was older but did not realize she was 79. RIP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter