Christine McVie dies

Sad.

I knew she was the oldest member of Fleetwood Mac, but she also seemed like the healthiest over the years. So it does feel a bit shocking.

Definitely would not have predicted she would go first.

She could have felt "threatened" by allowing another female into Fleetwood Mac, but she didn't go that route and recording history was made.

Awesome talent.

Everywhere has been literally everywhere as Chevrolet is using it in their EV campaign.

I know she wasn't exactly young but this really upsets me. Fleetwood Mac always has been a part of my life and I was lucky to see them in concert. Stevie wrote a nice tribute to her.

So sad to hear this. I grew up with Fleetwood Mac on my turntable starting with the first album after Buckingham/Nicks joined. She will be missed.

Very sad news. I’m a big fan of Fleetwood Mac. Their music is timeless, yet takes me back to my younger years, when they were at their peak of success. I was fortunate to see them in concert three times (in 3 different decades). Christine was such a talented singer, songwriter and valuable member of the band, even though she never got the same kind of attention as Stevie. A beautiful and classy woman with an amazing voice. RIP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter