Christian Bale apologizes for tantrum

I think the producers of the Terminator movie made a phone call.

projectdc.jpg

I'm glad he did though. It was the right thing to do no matter why he did it.

Really? Even if it was completely empty and devoid of all sincerity and motivated purely by greed?
Since I don't know him I won't conjecture about his motives. You could be right but who knows?

Hmmmm....I'm pretty sure that this is the same actor who was arrested at "The Dark Knight" London premier after his own Mother and Sister called the police. I wish they had that on tape too.

Me thinks this dude needs some serious anger management.:lmao:

Hmmmm....I'm pretty sure that this is the same actor who was arrested at "The Dark Knight" London premier after his own Mother and Sister called the police. I wish they had that on tape too.

That case was thrown out. It appears that his relatives were up to no good if I remember it right.

This guy may be a nutcase and I'm personally not a fan but I think he deserves the benefit of the doubt. Hopefully, he'll pull himself together.

i was listening to the morning show when he called in and it sounded very sincere. i listen to kevin and bean almost everyday and they definitely had some great skits in regards to the rant. it turns out christian bale listens to them as well and he found them funny. they even said at one point that maybe they should retire the tape and bale said no they didn't have to, he deserved it.

he sounded very apologetic and hoped that his inexcusable actions do not affect the movie because he felt everyone worked so hard on it. the dp continued to work on the movie and he spoke about how two weeks ago they were working together, sounds like all is resolved between the two.

i love the terminator series, i am excited to see it this summer.

i was listening to the morning show when he called in and it sounded very sincere. i listen to kevin and bean almost everyday and they definitely had some great skits in regards to the rant. it turns out christian bale listens to them as well and he found them funny. they even said at one point that maybe they should retire the tape and bale said no they didn't have to, he deserved it.

he sounded very apologetic and hoped that his inexcusable actions do not affect the movie because he felt everyone worked so hard on it. the dp continued to work on the movie and he spoke about how two weeks ago they were working together, sounds like all is resolved between the two.

I probably shouldn't say this because I don't know the whole sorry and didn't hear the apology or know the guy, but in my jaded opinion most of these celebs are only sorry when they get caught. They seem to think they are above what most of us deem decent behavior. Anyway, just my opinion, and as you can tell, I really don't care for the celeb types at all.

Did he mention at all the guy he was berating? That was the key thing missing to me. I read one article about his "apology" and it seemed hollow to throw about words without addressing the person he targeted. It was all about him. Not much of an apology to me.

I'm also a Kevin and Bean fan! I'm forced to listen via the internet now that I've moved to Kansas. I agree that Kevin and Bean were having a great time at his expense this week. It was pretty funny. I can imagine that he was just sick of hearing it every morning! I'm glad that he made the apology and I really hope it was sincere. It did sound like he meant what he was saying.

I was the Dis'r that started the thread earlier this week about this topic. I know a lot of people disagreed with me. I really felt like Bale was totally out of line in yelling like that. I hope he learns to control his temper.

Did he mention at all the guy he was berating? That was the key thing missing to me. I read one article about his "apology" and it seemed hollow to throw about words without addressing the person he targeted. It was all about him. Not much of an apology to me.

he did mention the guy in the apology, he said they resolved the issue the same day and continued to work together and said he is a great guy. many times he put it all on himself.

i realize he is an actor and a good one at that so he can sound sincere. it sounded like he had worked it out with the director of photography a long time ago (the tape was made in july) the dp was not fired and finished the movie and subsequent re-shoots. bale did talk about himself a lot, he kept saying he was full of hot air, a punk, out of line and such.

at the end he also spoke about michael phelps and that he shouldn't abandon another olympics for a mistake, that everyone makes them.

I'm also a Kevin and Bean fan! I'm forced to listen via the internet now that I've moved to Kansas. I agree that Kevin and Bean were having a great time at his expense this week. It was pretty funny. I can imagine that he was just sick of hearing it every morning! I'm glad that he made the apology and I really hope it was sincere. It did sound like he meant what he was saying.

I was the Dis'r that started the thread earlier this week about this topic. I know a lot of people disagreed with me. I really felt like Bale was totally out of line in yelling like that. I hope he learns to control his temper.

i have been listening to kevin and bean for 15 years, they are hilarious!

my mom takes the morning train so she listens to them via podcast on her ipod, although with a day delay.

he did mention the guy in the apology, he said they resolved the issue the same day and continued to work together and said he is a great guy. many times he put it all on himself.

i realize he is an actor and a good one at that so he can sound sincere. it sounded like he had worked it out with the director of photography a long time ago (the tape was made in july) the dp was not fired and finished the movie and subsequent re-shoots. bale did talk about himself a lot, he kept saying he was full of hot air, a punk, out of line and such.

at the end he also spoke about michael phelps and that he shouldn't abandon another olympics for a mistake, that everyone makes them.

Oh, okay. He didn't in the article I read. Glad he did. :thumbsup2

http://www.kroq.com/

scroll down a bit and you'll see a link that says "KROQ EXCLUSIVE:
CHRISTIAN BALE PHONES KEVIN & BEAN" click on it and hear the statement in its entirety. its about 10 minutes long.

His mother and sister had a go at his wife because he didn't give his sister £100,000 that she wanted. His sister decided since her brother was a rich film actor she should live on his money.

I'm with you. I'm sure that the family has issues beyond his control.

I just think that two anger issues in such a short amount of time probably means something. Maybe I'm wrong, but he seems like a hothead in general.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter