Chris Davis 0 for 54

dclpluto

DIS Veteran
When is Baltimore going to get rid of this guy. Send him to a ball or something. Last year he was a .168 hitter. 2017 a .215 hitter. 2016 a .221 hitter.2015 he did good. 2014 he hit under the Mendoza line only .196.
He was a good player at one time. He’s getting paid 23 million dollars this year. He’s do for a hit just by luck.

Last edited:
OK. I was thinking maybe it was referencing Khris Davis, who is now batting .265. I guess the 10 home runs and OPS over 1 makes up for that and the low OBP.

He got a 2 RBI hit in the first inning. I'm sure a 10+ ERA pitcher is a sight for a sore bat.
After the hit, he kept the ball. HAHAHAHA.

The question is, what CAN they do with him? No other team is going to be interested in taking on him or any part of his contract. Their only real choices are to send him home or to the minors so they can fill his spot on the roster with a better hitter or leave him where he's at. They still have to pay him either way so I guess they're just gonna hope he eventually breaks out of the slump and gets back to at least a semblance of what he used to be.

I would say they could trade him and continue to pay his salary but even then I don't think any other team would want him.

Davis hit a HR today. I am happy for him, and the team. He will never be the Chris Davis of years ago but I think he will be respectable this season now.

Let's Go Os!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter