Chocolate Covered Caramel Apples

dskib

DIS Veteran
I got a chocolate covered caramel apple at HS last year and LOVED it!! We're skipping HS this year though. Does anyone know where else I can get one in the other parks?? I was thinking the caramel place in Epcot, but I hear that line is outrageous!

Thx
Deb

They have these at the store in Germany in WS; we were there yesterday and there was a minimal line.

Goofy's Candy Company in DTD sells them. You can even customize them with whatever you'd like. I can't even count how many I got during my college program down there, but it was probably more than I should have. Oh well, they're apples, so they're sort of kind of healthy...right? :rotfl2:

They used to sell them at the candy store on Main Street in the MK. I haven't been in there for a long time, though. Anyone?

I hope you find a great apple, OP. I love them, too.

:)

Karamel Kuche in Germany/Epcot (the line looks bad, but it really isn't)
MK Confectionnary
Goofy's @ DTD
Candy Cauldron @ DTD
The candy place next to the villain shop at DHS
Writer's Stop @ DHS

I always wanted to try one but I can't figure how on earth you're supposed to eat them. I can barely eat a chocolate-covered strawberry without everything coming apart :)

If not, how much are they? Sounds like a must-eat for our next trip!

They usually cost over $5 so you can't use a snack credit for them.
The ones they sell at the caramel shop are pretty expensive, I remember one of them being $9.95.

At Gooys Candy Co, DS likes to order the Create-Your-Own carmel apple:
Carmel apple
Dipped in Chocolate
Covered in M&Ms
Drizzled with Chocolate

It takes him 2 days to eat it!

This is my guilty pleasure. At Disneyland they make the cutest ones with marshallow "Mickey ears" and dipped in some insane toppings. I am looking forward to doing some "comparison research" at WDW this fall.;)

I have found most places that sell these will slice it for you if you plan to eat it right away.

PHXscuba

The caramel place is THE place to get a caramel apple and they will cut it for you too. We have been there tons of times and just once was the line crazy and that was around 8pm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter