Chocolate and Liquores Tasting on Fantasy

Uncleromulus

Plain grey will be fine
Has anyone done this tasting? Can you tell me what you thought of it? What is meant by liquores? Thanks!

We did it on the Wonder and assume the one one the fantasy will be similar. We had a champagne, two wines (one red blend and one port), and a shot of Glen Morangie (spelling?). Each was paired with chocolate. We had white, caramel, and dark. Some were melted. We also had Parmesan cheese with the port (amazing flavor combo).

We really enjoyed the class. It was nice to do something different and the chocolate was fantastic!

We have done the Chocolate and Beverage Tasting on both the Fantasy and Wonder and absolutely love it! I'm not a big drinker, but the amount of alcohol is small, and the chocolate is delectable. We've usually had a champagne, port wine, another wine, and a whisky all paired with chocolate and parmesan cheese. Totally worth it in my experience!

Aby

Is this ever offered on the Dream? We were just on it and I don't recall seeing it.

We had the same experience as everyone else doing this on Fantasy last summer. I would do it again. I enjoyed it almost as much as Mixology.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter