Chip's delight at Be Our Guest

AllieBoo

DIS Veteran
Hi all, does anyone know what type of cheese comes on the grilled cheese ("Chip's delight" ) at Be our Guest? I looked at menus online and searched, but did not find any reference to what type of cheese it is. My DD is super picky and will only eat regular cheddar cheese....

I looked around and couldn't find a definitive answer either....

This was posted on the boards back in 2014:

"We ordered it for my daughter in April. It was pretty basic- thick bread, no crust, cheddar, cut into sticks."

This is the review from EasyWDW:

"This one is squarely aimed at pleasing most kids’ simple palates. The sandwich is just a thin layer of Kraft-Singles-quality cheese on white bread. The soup has the flavor and consistency of Chef Boyardee Spaghetti O’s without the pasta. I don’t necessarily mean this to sound overwhelmingly negative as this is likely exactly what kids are after, but I don’t think it’s a good substitute for an adult looking for a smaller meal."

I looked around and couldn't find a definitive answer either....

This was posted on the boards back in 2014:

"We ordered it for my daughter in April. It was pretty basic- thick bread, no crust, cheddar, cut into sticks."

This is the review from EasyWDW:

"This one is squarely aimed at pleasing most kids’ simple palates. The sandwich is just a thin layer of Kraft-Singles-quality cheese on white bread. The soup has the flavor and consistency of Chef Boyardee Spaghetti O’s without the pasta. I don’t necessarily mean this to sound overwhelmingly negative as this is likely exactly what kids are after, but I don’t think it’s a good substitute for an adult looking for a smaller meal."

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter