• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chip & Dale Christmas Stocking

Andromeda9mm

Mouseketeer
So, here's a long shot. I know that Chip n' Dale are very popular at Tokyo Disney, but I wonder if they have a christmas shop where they might have Chip n' Dale christmas stockings ...

Any ideas or help would be appreciated.

THanks,
Meredith in Utah

I didn't see one on our 4-day visit last July. In fact, I don't remember a Christmas shop at all.

Chip and Dale are popular, but the real stars are Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and Stitch - their merchandise was everywhere in Japan, even in temples and shrines.

Japanese buy souvenirs much differently than we do. Most of the park merchandise is snacks, cookies, candies -- stuff to take home and share with friends and family. Clothing and toys are less common, and the selection more limited. I think it's a cultural thing -- Japanese go to Disneyland and buy gifts for others, not themselves.

The only time Christmas Merchandise is available is during its annual Christmas Season Nov-Dec. Each year the merchandise usually changes and everything features a year date on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter