Chip and Dales Garden Grill

cottontail

DIS Veteran
I would like to try this restaurant but I get terrible motion sickness. Has anyone tried this restaurant and became a little motion sick?

I never felt the movement. The only way I knew we were moving was that you could see the scenery change from Living with the Land.

We went last year for the first time, and we have another booking this year we loved it so much. I agree with the other comments, you can 'feel' the movement, and it's only the slight change in the view when you look up from the food or past the characters that you notice you have moved at all. We had breakfast, and although the choice was limited, what came to the table was very enjoyable. We booked at 8am so the characters came around twice before we'd finished breakfast, and then headed to Soarin' and got to be first in the queue :D

We went last year for the first time, and we have another booking this year we loved it so much. I agree with the other comments, you can 'feel' the movement, and it's only the slight change in the view when you look up from the food or past the characters that you notice you have moved at all. We had breakfast, and although the choice was limited, what came to the table was very enjoyable. We booked at 8am so the characters came around twice before we'd finished breakfast, and then headed to Soarin' and got to be first in the queue :D
Thanks for the info!

I don't feel the movement, but the scenery changes slowly. You would just have to focus on your table.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter