Chip and Dale - DCA

ClaraOswald

DIS Veteran
We are going to Disneyland next month. Our son is 3 and has autism. He loves pictures and flash cards so I am making him cards of the characters we might meet. I am just using Google to find images.

I was wondering if anyone knows what Chip and Dale at DCA currently look like. Are they "naked" or do they have on clothes? I want to get an accurate photo for the card.

Thanks!

Character meets are kind of new territory for us. On our last trip we only did a few.

Chip and Dale tend to have on clothes in DCA, if you are looking for them on Buena Vista Street. I know that sometimes they may be located in the Redwood Trail and they aren't clothed there. At least that is what I've encountered.

They moved to near Grizzly River Run quite a while ago. I think it's been over a year. They were definitely there last year Easter already.

No more Outfits since then. Also since then I haven't seen them on Buena Vista Street.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter