China & Canada Circle-Vision 360 Needs More Change

Snakebyte

Earning My Ears
I like both Circle-Vision 360 shows but I think a change is needed for both. We all know China is already getting a new lookwith there show but I was thinking something a little more drastic, OMNIMAX THEATER. How about a China and Canadian show with new films all in Omnimax. It is a very cool tech and at the very least it would have SEATS!!!!

I like both Circle-Vision 360 shows but I think a change is needed for both. We all know China is already getting a new look with their show but I was thinking something a little more drastic, OMNIMAX THEATER. How about a China and Canadian show with new films all in Omnimax. It is a very cool tech and at the very least it would have SEATS!!!!

How could you sit for a 360 movie though?

I like both Circle-Vision 360 shows but I think a change is needed for both. We all know China is already getting a new lookwith there show but I was thinking something a little more drastic, OMNIMAX THEATER. How about a China and Canadian show with new films all in Omnimax. It is a very cool tech and at the very least it would have SEATS!!!!

There are countless millions of guests who have never seen the current shows.

I love the current China show and not so fond of the Canada show but don't hate it. How about making a carousel where you sit down and it slowly moves in a circle around the theater.

Those theaters don't have the space to turn into an OmniMax style dome. I just don't think it's feasible. I like Circle vision just fine though it could theoretically be improved to have no gaps between the screens. I do agree that the shows could use an update too, and am glad China is getting one.

Last edited:

Based on what I can find on IMAX Dome (formerly OmniMax), they would need to completely replace the theaters to support the format.

OmniMax is not "CircleVision."

I know that, that's my point - the OP is saying that OmniMax would be an improvement because it would have seats, but then it couldn't be CircleVision, since it wouldn't be possible to watch a 360 movie in a theater with seats, unless maybe the seats could swivel.

I know that, that's my point - the OP is saying that OmniMax would be an improvement because it would have seats, but then it couldn't be CircleVision...

We're not connecting.
The OP didn't say that Disney should make the new films in CircleVision360.
The OP's suggestion was to create new films, made in the OmniMAX (or IMAX Dome) format,
and, therefore, there COULD be seats.

How about a China and Canadian show with new films all in Omnimax. It is a very cool tech and at the very least it would have SEATS!!!!

(And, BTW, I am not in favor of this, seats or not.)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter