Childs Mickey costume at Magic Kingdom?

nyyankeegirl

Mouseketeer
Can anyone who has recently been to MK, tell me if they saw a toddlers Mickey Mouse costume for sale (size 3T)? We will be there for MNSSHP on 9/21 and my son wants to be MM. I've been to our Disney store and they don't have the 24-36 month size in stock- and Disneyshopping.com does not have a good Mickey costume for his size either. So I thought I could buy one when we get there that day. Any help would be appreciated!!

The Disney Store used to be able to ship things to you. Since Children's place has bought them I don't know if they still do that, but you could call different Disney Store's to see if they have it and if so see if they could ship it to you.

Thanks guys! I did just put a bid on 1 from ebay. We will see what happens with that. I'm also waiting until 10:00 for the Disney Store to open, so I can call & see if maybe they got another shipment in. If not, I will try another store where my mom lives. I'm sure I will get it somehow!

Yeah! I got one! I called a Disney store in another state, and had my MIL pick it up this afternoon! I'll be seeing her this weekend, so we'll have it less than a week before our trip. Thanks for all your ideas!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter