• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Childrens place codes

deebs

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have any codes for the Children's place? They are having a sale and I'm spoiled and don't want to buy without an additional discount
Thanks!

I posted this on another thread, but here's 10 off of 30..NMSM37..:cool1:

ugggg besides the site being hammered as usual everything is toddler girls is sold out

It took me forever to get what I did. My kids must be off sizes, because I was lucky to get what I wanted in their sizes. I noticed more in the boys, than the girls section.

OMG- you weren't kidding about slow servers, were you? I think it'd be quicker to drive to the mall!

OMG- you weren't kidding about slow servers, were you? I think it'd be quicker to drive to the mall!

Ugggg -- too slow for me, I don't have the patience and everything seems to be sold out anyway. Probably better off at the mall!

Thanks SOOOO much! I got 4 skirts and 3 shirts for my girls for only $32 with shipping and taxes included! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter