CHILDREN'S COMPANION RATE REDUCTIONS!!!

Deb in IA

Knows that KIDS are better
I've been away from this board for a shile, so I don't know if anyone has already posted this. I apologize if this is a repeat.

MAJOR US CARRIERS HAVE ANNOUNCED CHILDREN'S COMPANION RATES!

Significant reduction for children's fares. For example: Round trip from Cedar Rapids, Iowa to Orlando is $403. Children's companion fare is $261, saving $142 per ticket!

Fare restrictions require at least one adult and up to two children (aged 2 to 17) traveling together on the same itinerary.

Fares require a 14 day advance purchase, s Saturday night stay over, and mid-week travel day (12 noon Monday through 12 noon Thursday).

Travel must be complete by the 13th of September. There is no final purchase date, so these fares may be pulled from the market anytime.

Hope this helps someone!

Deb

mulan06.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest